Friday, March 27, 2009

well, life's getting much boring everyday...
is like nothing new... when only there will more interesting things will happen a ????
everyday wake up, prepare go to college, back home assignment...
every single day....:P
whining done...

when oldtown yesterday...
which is also the only day i have my breakfast
always order the oldtown white coffee and always end up with a stomach ache...
and also always complain to mei yee:P

the oldtown white coffee iam saying..

oh ya and my french toast:)
my always Thursday breakfast...
and i forget to take a picture of it..:P

mei yee on the other hand decide to try something new
kaya sticky rice...

and the outcome is

tadah....
her sticky rice..
its just pulut rice with kaya....
we were laughing our ass out when we saw it..
hahahaha.... but she say it kind taste nice..
but.. ewwww.. not gonna eat that for breakfast..:P

YONG YONG, FE FE, miss oldtown anot a ????:P
hahahaha.......

*********************************************************************

today, went home straight after classes..
friday use to be the best.. because me and my class and like hang out together..
but now.. the sand is everywhere:(:P

summore online also no one teman one.. haih..:P
so bring myself to do the housework..
yes HOUSEWORK:P

while watching the tv, there is this big thunder that cause the switch to jump
so left me in a terrible situation where i have to like sit in the dark playing my hp which is almost battery dead...
dont understand how can 2 clouds produce such loud sound.

and i was so scared that my tree will be a lighting pole....
the three is very tall... i was atthe second floor when i took this pic..
which also tells you that the tree is very tall..
i think the tree is there since iam born...
which also means the treee is older than me:P

and for my dinner, i had maggie mee for my dinner...
huh.. not bad my mom let me have maggie mee for dinner:P
anyway gtg...
till then

No comments: