Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Tagged by: YONGI
-
DIRECTION: Once you've been tagged, you have to write a post with sixteen random things, habits or goals about you. At last, choose five people to be tagged, listing their names and why you chose them.
`
1. nowadays i sleep damn bloody early
`
2. i have lots of assignment to do and iam still slumbering
`
3. i must on9 everyday
`
4. iam addicted to pet society..
`
5. i know iam childish. almost everyone knows me say that

6. i miss the times we had during foundation
`
7. my class got no lame people around. so its hard for me to be myself:P
`
8.i love my timetable now although its 8 am in the morning
`
9. i do the dishes almost everyday
`
10. i like to stick out my tongue and almost everyone knows that:P
`
11. i hate some motor biker who thought that we driver must look after their safety.
`
12. i hope my this semester ends well
`
13. I need my bolster and also teddy bear every night.
`
14. i hate having to rinse my car everyday.
`
15. i need to go out desperately:P
`
16. I miss all my friends in monash. I do! =)
`
Tag:i dont think i wanna tag anyone....

No comments: