Sunday, March 29, 2009

thunder these days really can give me a heart attack
luckily my heart is strong enough..
if not... hahaha.. choi choi choi...
and why these day it keep raining...
ish.. geram only la me...
wash my car but rain...
so rain= no use washing my car...

hohoho.. did alot of housework.. damn proud of myself...:P
js u stop saying i dont do housework a ... ish...
did MCB which end up giving me a headache...
i dont know how to do...
i need people example first..:P
and homework not done.. as in search for information:P
die lo... putting myself in the graveyard..:P
choi choi choi choi choi....

these days sooooo boring also la....
no one to chat liao..
everyone like so busy one lately.. haih..
even the one don't have assignment to do is also busy playing :( :P
i don't blame them.. haih... entertain myself with pet society lo...
my best entertainer:P
anyway got to go do my assignment again..
if not i will be chopping off my own head for losing that 15%:P
till then...
nite nite.. muacks...

No comments: