Monday, March 23, 2009

Sunday around 11 something, i got a call from shu shen...


shen: wanna go see hot air balloon.
me: when??? i wan i wan (jumping like a small kiddo)
shen: later.. i go and pick you up...
me: WHAT?? (sowing already) mom don let.. mom wan me to jaga rumah...
shen: huh ?? really a ??alone?
me: yup yup.. soli lo
shen: never mind la.. next time

wth... i cant go to see hot air balloon because i have to take care of the house
while she and my aunt went to shop
ish la... tao yan la..
never mind.. next time i go with other people..
huh......:(

pictures i took from my friends.. showing what i miss.... :(
balloons.....:(











i LOVE this picture most out of all...
i wanna go la....:(



up up and away...
imagine u sit on it.. how fun



and see what people do.. hahahaa......
but my friend told me the weather is damn terrible..
she almost died:P
so i better go when its only windy..:P
anyone wanna bring me go ???????:P

******************************************************

finished up my marketing assignment and pass it up....
i hate assignments..
hate them even more when it comes to referencing...
haih.. cant life be easier???:P
oh god..from just now untill now.. i haven make my bed...
better do it now so my mom wont nag me later again :P
till then la...
tata....
oh ya.. my small test coming up liao .. sob sob

No comments: