Sunday, March 15, 2009

lets see, woke up at 7 today...
i KNOW, WOW right???
this is because my mom suggested to eat dimsum near my house yesterday night..
which is why i need to get up extra early..
that place there would be pack of people if u reach there at 8 something..
8 something.. people dont sleep these days izzit????
the food there is nice thats why.... i think ....

hehe.. ordered too much where we actually need to tapao it...
went to the bank and headed home..
where my mom suddenly shouted at me and ask if i brought the dimsum home..
which obviously i didn't...
drive all the way back there to take it..
where i left it in the bank :P

back home, start doing the chores...
started off with ironing... damn a lot clothes to iron..:( and most of it is my mom's..iisssshh:P
and let me stated down what i actually did today...
ironing as stated...
washing 2 cars which include mine and my mom's
help my mom to wash the porch after the cars are done...
and last but not least, cleaning up the dishes...
but at least i get few hours to play the computer...:P

and now... going to do my accounting tutorial:P
so good night... sweet dreams...
till then...

No comments: