Sunday, March 08, 2009

second post of the day
yong did a collage for me..
how sweet of her:P

i notice we take a lot of pictures

and i did one too for myself...
not that nice but acceptable:P

and i pormise to post a conversation we had earlier...
and yes iam uploading it now

.yong². says:yicks

....*#*+"MongChaCHa"+*#*... says:yicks?yucks u means?

yong². says:my new word la.hahah

....*#*+"MongChaCHa"+*#*... says:thn i yocks...haha

.yong². says:yer..lamer....YOCKS..ahahahaha

....*#*+"MongChaCHa"+*#*... says:haha

.yong². says:my blog will full of YICKS....ahahahaha

....*#*+"MongChaCHa"+*#*... says:haha...then my blog sure of yocks

.yong². says:u ar..mcc...yicks ...y yocks...cannot yacks?

....*#*+"MongChaCHa"+*#*... says:yocks nicer ma the sound...ok la....yecks

.yong². says:ahahahahahhahaa

....*#*+"MongChaCHa"+*#*... says:eh

.yong². says:yicks n yokcs better...lol

....*#*+"MongChaCHa"+*#*... says:yecks sound better wei....can la...yack, yock, yuck, yeck,yick....all the same k

this shows how lame we can be when we are like bored..:P
anyway gonna help my mom now..
till then

No comments: