Wednesday, March 11, 2009

ok, this post is gonna be all about complains...
so if you think its annoying, please don read..

well i think im getting older day by day..
which is also a fact ... i keep forgetting things these days... :S
today drive untill i reach the junction traffic light i only realize i forget to bring my phone
yesterday pula is drive untill the main road only i remember i forget to bring my notes...
terrible la me... some more these days petrol sooo CHEAP everyone is driving..(not to say iam complaining that the price drop)
but....ishh....

forget about that,
another thing is the weather...
yesterday drove to college its raining,
today drive home also raining...heavily some more...
monsoon period already ma now???
iiishhh... myself and my books are like wet when i enter my driveway...

forget about the weather now...
another thing is my friends...
use to be a gang of 6-8 of us punya gang
now reamin 2-3 onli..
WTH... is like sooo BIG DIFFERENT...
went to have lunch today is like only me and foon..
untill a while onli taw wen and isaac join in...
sooo sad:P
i want my group back which is impossible...:P

anyway got to go now.. wanna bath a ...
till then

PS: *shout mode* I MISS YOU TOO STEPH... and i can hear you shouting although the phone is not near my ears:P

No comments: