Thursday, March 05, 2009

i thought i was lucky today because i get a very very nice parking place..
ya i know.... but its like a lucky sign:P
then everything goes according to schedule...

after lunch, sook foon suddenly sms me and say iam in class 1.7
wth.. and iam like same class with issaac..
iiishhh.. annoying nia...:P
but luckily i have wei min gf too...
stupid one la they all... simply randomly put us into classes...
without any evaluating... iiiisshhhh
iiishhh.. i soooooo damn don like my class...
for now la.. because.. the names in the list is like sooo alienated to me...
so for now i HATE IT:P
but the time is nice.. no class later than 4
that means i still have time to do things...:P

but today had a early dinner.. which is a good thing:P
then went for the orthodontics for my mom to check out her gums
and she have gum infection... so she like have to extract her teeth???
OOUUUCCCHHH.. pain le..
but i rather do that than having to have a gum operation:P

now i have taken my BATH (to yong yong) who always complain that i bath late at night...
and smell super nice now:P i love my body wash:P
so now.... i wanna sleep:P
iam super tired...
till then...:)
muacks

No comments: