Wednesday, March 04, 2009

well, as u know my maid ran away.
so there would be nobody to open the door for me anymore..
so i of coz have to get a set of keys to go into the house..
which i did...

but without notice, my mom close the ledge and lock the other door which i dont even have a key for..
and i have to like sit inside of my car ALONE in the dark:(
so lonely le... iiissshhh..
the worst thing i couldnt even contact her since she left her phone in my car:(

anyhow, my mom reach home around 8.30 i think ..
so left me in the car sitting for like an hour and a half..
hearing music onli is what i can do:P

nowadays, my dinner time is like my supper like that,
around 10-11 at night
swt.. so late ... and if this continue, i bet i gonna have my gastrick back vewry very soon
which is already happening since yesterday :(
gastrick for me is no kidding, i can pain the whole night without any sleep:(
so i hope my maid come ASAP la...:P
which is already in the process:P
have to go take a pic now for my ID:)
till then

No comments: