Tuesday, February 03, 2009

since chinese new year i think this is the latest time i wake up *10.30*
anyway, my cousin sis is gonna go back to labuan today...
alone summore... i wil b lost in the kLIA if iam alone...:P

today iam gonna blog bout my cousin sis...
iam soo not gonna 4get bout this:P
it happen yesterday...
since i have to drive the car in, i tot hey y not drive her around to sightsee since shes goin back tmr.
so i did.. i drove her around my area,
while slowly driving and having convo, after 5 min ,
she suddenly shout out loud SHIT
i was like wat happen, a lil bit stunt
she told me she didnt wear her undergarments.
me totally stunt have nth to say but jus keep quiet
but burst out laughing afterwards....
i feel weird y she didnt noe bout it....

anyway, v had a good laugh la..
luckily v r just in the car n not stepping foot outside the car:P
so now is 11am she jus have another few more hours b4 flying back to labuan ...
so hope to see her soon next CNY:)

No comments: