Saturday, February 14, 2009

first of all HAPPY VALENTINE DAY to everyone out there...
hope u had fun with your love one's :)

since my mom is bringing my aunt to 1u before she fly off tonight,
so i thought hey why not just to follow then rotting at home.
so ya i went...
flowers and chocolate is on most of the couple's hand
yes this is the time when the chocolate and flower store earn the most i think...
anyway, what i remember most today is
a grandpa and grandma(not that old) holding each other hands walking through the store's in 1u and keeping each other accompany...
awwww sooo sweet...
actually everyday is valentine's day if the other half keeps you happy always:)

like what my dad says
valentine's day is another commercial day in the western country
so he says
to me i think is his excuse to stay away from buying another present for my mom :P
since he always buys the same things as a present
if its not bag then its perfume for sure...
iam sooo dead if my dad ever reads this

okok, you guys might want to know that did i actually bake rite???
tadah......
i did bake
with the help of my aunt of cause
actually iam the one who asked her to teach

this is what i use...
not the flour that i have to add this and that :P


since its valentine's day
so i thought why not use the heart shape cutter then the normal round one's

and then the outcome
wanna know what's its like???
anxious???
ok iam just pure bored...
so bare with me
here it comes
dang dang.....
nice ma nice ma???

nice rite???
the outcome was just nice...
and of cause the TASTE is nice;)
so i just know the right person to be my genuine pig:P
haih.. but may b i should not have tried baking cookie...
thought of making for somebody.
but now i dont think so it was a good idea :s
anyway, off to find my genuine pig:P
till then

No comments: