Saturday, January 31, 2009

had steamboat today...
where my mom called my aunt n uncle to join us
but sadly my uncle kids din join bcoz they went for swimming haih..
hampa...:P
but when v finished eating n sitting down having convo,
his cellphone rang and i swear i can hear them crying saying
y nvr wait for me... i wan go 'gugu' (chinese) house
haha.. damn cute

anyway, went around curve cineleisure to find a HAPPY SIM CARD
which i reali dunno wat it is..
but its popular at her place...
so even drove to petronas bcoz the fellow say got to find it..
but sadly don hv...
so cant help her much...:P

tmr will b visiting my dad cousin???
i think so.. but very very young so i called them koko(chinese)
then i will get to see my cousin.. haha..
act they wan to see me bcoz my mom promise to gv them chocolate
so tats y they wanted to come my house i think:P
bcoz normally its soo hard to get them to lift their butt...

so see wat i can update tmr la..:)
result coming out.. plz b good:P

No comments: