Saturday, February 28, 2009

morning.... my mom always call me up so early.. i dont even know why... haih...
going to buy stuff for my sis later...
i think one of her frens is going brisbane thats why...
but i dont feel like leaving the house today.


yup yup, my timetable for next week.
damn sucky right????
although Monday start at 4 and end at 7 but still
it ends at 7 at night:(
and all other days is either 6 or 7...
i love most is Friday.. i can sleep until like god knows what time:P


yesterday i watched LOVE MATTERS.
the movie is quite weird.. i dunno how to explain it but u can watch it yourself..
i dont even know whether its a dream or real life..
weird la seriously..
and the movie also tell GUYS out there, not to be bluff by girls:P
guys sometimes seriously is quite stupid when they started getting drunk...
god knows what they will do :P
so just dont get cheated by girls:P
and also dont be sooo cheeky


after the movie, me and my friend decided to drop by the place we worked b4..
chilis...
she wanted to try the new molten cake so yup, we went in
as usual i always kena bully by the managers there..
i wonder why they haven change the managers around yet:P
and also as usual, will be tease with the other managers...swt...

oh ya, we ordered top shelf magarita,
i din take the picture:(
and this is what my friend look like after drinking

face??? haha. and she's like allergy to alcohol and yet she drink..
after like an hour, she started complaining that her rashes is coming out and it itches her alot..
pity her..
but i remember she drank it before with me and like nothing happen.
wonder why the rashes suddenly come out...

when the bill came,
and let me say first , we just ordered 2 things its like almost 50 bucks...
haha.. may be because of the alcohol didnt really look at the bill,
she just as me to pay 10 bucks.. because she have the BOG..
i wish the GM was there, so we eat free:P..
we just need to pay for the alcohol:P

and my cookie is officially finish:P
after so long right??? because i keep forgetting to bring to college..
anyway, some love's it some say ok.. i take it as normal.
may b i'll make it harder next time???

No comments: