Tuesday, February 24, 2009

i think i abandon my blog for quite a while de..
simply because i did nothing during the holidays...
yup see how life can be soooo BORING???:P

iam happy my computer is not alienated to me anymore..
so ya.. online the whole day is what i did...
anyway, during the weekends, my mom and me actually rot at home watching DVD's together...
she's the one who suggested it anyway

watched red cliff 2 on Saturday night...
i thought i would like be blur about whats happening about the movie since i didn't watch the first part
but surprisingly i understand..
i was amaze how takashi can like sense the surrounding????
and his is called mong mong:P
anyway, not a bad movie to watch...

while on Sunday, we watched the curious case of benjamin button..
the movie is very draggy to me... its like a never ending movie...
plus i felt like iam in the cinema because its sooo cold in the room even when iam just oning my fan not air-corn..

so there goes my weekends...
while yesterday, i went and had dinner with shu shen and yin...
haha.. they called me up last minute and yup i eaten my dinner..
so i just went there to like chit chat...
they had dinner at
.
.
.
.
tadah... MCDONALD..
its been long since i ate at mcdonald..
i swear i was craving for the ice-cream..
but sadly they don sell chocolate itself anymore:(

so i just ate the french-fries....
chit chated for a while before we leave.
shu shen was like blasting her stereo on the song poker face..
and she complained that i on my radio LOUD last time:P
iiissshhh...:P

**********************************************************************

well today is mine last day of the holiday and iam rotting at home...
actually not really, come to remember,
i have to like pick my fren up to come my house to do something to my computer and send her back, so half a day can say gone de.. so didnt really rot:P
but, tommorow starting my course again...
how i wish i was just a baby:P
no need to study:P hahaha... iam still dreaming...
*slap slap* up de....
so better go n bath before iam lazy to do so....:)
tata

No comments: