Monday, February 16, 2009

BANGSAR can be considered a HEAVAN for ladies...
the place there is full of boutique's and also few shoe shop..
take us almost one day to walk almost all the shops there..
started around 1 something and end at 5 something.
oh ya, and the parking there is cheap.

and also i spend money AGAIN....
aiyo.. go out one time spend money another time...
damn.. must save already... if not my ATM amount will be RM0.00
hehehe.... never mind i had fun shopping although its tiring:P haha...
WOMAN LOVE'S SHOPPING
no wonder they call us shopaholic...

so damn boring at home...
rotting at home with spider web growing everywhere...*exaggerating*
if i tell my mom iam bored. she will surely scold me and say do something productive like reading a book...
a BOOK. which i din touch for like almost a month:P
haih, anyway have to go bath...
if not if my mom comes back, she will nag at me asking why i have not taken my bath:P
tata....

No comments: