Tuesday, February 17, 2009

SOOO NOT MY DAY

well, yesterday i thought of going for a morning jog with my friend.
but mana tahu, sleeping at 1am and getting up at 6.30 isn't a good idea for a morning jog.
but well, iam refresh now:)

today can be consider is one of my UNLUCKY day.
went to fetch shu shen, but had to go toilet so went back home
then proceed to kelana park to jog
but hell the park there is getting dirtier everyday and every second
and also smelly like what only...:S

when we finally jog finish, of cause i have to drive home
but at the parking area i KNOCK the dunno what wall.
so i went down to check but there is like nothing there. so i guess iam lucky
surprisingly when i went home to like double check
i had a heart attack
the scratch is like bad:P but small
so i guess i have to send to the car service to like polish and repaint it...
it gonna cost me a bomb.. my mom is sooo gonna make me pay for it.:
so ya.. there goes my saving:(

can my day be any better????

No comments: