Sunday, February 08, 2009

while as the usual me, i will update yesterday things today..
yesterday i went for shushen birthday party and it was fun
although its only few of us..:)
but the whole thing started with her calling me on my cell
our conversation

me: hello
shen: ur house ver far izzit??
me: huh?? i don understand
shen: my party, arent u coming??
me: OMG is it today ??
shen: ya. all of them are here except for you
me: sorry. sorry.. i will come shortly k

ok. to be honest, i totally forget about it
totally forget thats there is even a party
my brain doesnt really funstion very well these days:(
iam so dead if she read this
but, shen if you are reading this, iam sorry
i know you wont get angry rite???
i make it up to you next time???

everything ends at 11 something
so me who drove there have to walk alone to my car:(
and the roads are so quiet and dark
dont even have a road lamps.
luckily the house where i park have lights everywhere
cant believe how people can walk in such dark places

and the worst part is i have to pump petro.. swt=.=
hate pumping petro at night... so quiet
iiisshhh. not doing all this thing again ...

i know u guys are wondering where is the pictures right???
i haven take it from the birthday girl
so no photos's for you guys to see:P


shout out:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GAN SHU SHEN ...
LOVE YA LOADS... U GONNA SEE ME ALMOST EVERYDAY SOON..
AND I DEFINITELY KNOW YOU WILL USE MY NAME MORE OFTEN :p
HOPE YOU HAD FUN WITH US YESTERDAY

LOVE: MEL

No comments: