Tuesday, February 10, 2009



CAP GOH MEI???? which is mean by the ending of the chinese new year :(
thats why we can see the moon round and bright.
look like a lamppost hor???
when i was young, i use to thought that cap goh mei is just another date where my parents have to pray every moth..
yes my family is quite religious...
anyway, chinese new year to me this year is like normal days to me.
except for the ang pau taking part.. hehehe....
something seems wrong, may be because my sis is not around this year during the festival
no one to argue with already :P
anyway, on cap goh mei, i believe most of the chinese will pray on that day.
my family of cause is one of them.
my mom cook quite diff of food although its only 3 of us.
sadly, my dad when back to work already :(
so ya, we have to finished the food *OMG*
and u cant imagine how full am i.
seems like i got nothing to blog lately.
untill i got the chance to go out..
so ya.. if iam not wrong, i will be posting on 12 again. i think

No comments: