Friday, January 30, 2009

happy CNY

festival:: CNY
place:: Malacca
mood:: happy/satisfied

one of my longest post coming up next
if u guys donwanna read it then its ok

lets see iam gonna start from CNY eve
so.. as chinese will do.. pray b4 the new year to god n also the ansestor
to me its a alwiz thing for my family to do...
so pics 4 u to see....

my family alwiz prepare 10 fruits for the gods...
and also foods for my ansestor
so this continue untill at nite...
where my dad will pray at 12 am..
during the first day of CNY


while me will b sleeping like a pig..:P
anyway .. as usual my dad will wke me up at 7 to start off our journey to malacca
my hometown... where all my aunts and uncles lives...
so yup.. there is where i go every year during the new year

so me as usual get bored in the car during the 2 hours trip will take pics...


u can see the eyebag is slowly getting darker and bigger....
oh well...

reach there ate the vegetarian mee sua and then collecting ang pau...
haha... ang pau is jus soo nice during this festival:P
nth happen.. reach my aunt house around 2 sumtin and make myself comfy in my house clothes..
watch cartoon and also movies...
this is how my first day ends...



second day... was jus normal
visiting ppl house as usual
and also staying at home most of the time watching movies
but when it comes to nite time
my entertainment begin..
we had dinner at a restaurant call HIKING...
OMG the place sux
ok not the place but the food
the yee sang where u can find salmon in it is frozen
the food is cold
n yucky .. so ya..
i don reali like the place..:P
but i drank bacardi..
haha chivas with pepsi... soo nice...

see this notty nic.. very very notty i can say tat
but he learn alot alot of new words..

car= kar
scared= sked
lorry= lolly
father= papa/daddy/sir(bcoz the maid called him sir) haha.. so cute
baby dog = puppy
my dad= uncle
my cousin= beh
as for calling meme= jie jie

jus soo cute
jus the way he smile makes u happy...:)
iam serious



and my family members



and now for the food i ate tat day

the yee sang with frozen salmon:P
the most satisfying food i onli eat
and also the shark fin. iam lazy to put the pic:P

the fish which i din eat...

the duck which i also din eat

the yam jelly which i don like:P
i jus hate yam
i think may b its bcoz the CNY
i alwiz see this bus rounding the place...
may b its time for them to take a break and hv fun too..
my day din end here..
we went to my cousin house.
where my dad aunt and also cousin start to gamble

his due in feb 14
yup valentine baby
so cute rite???
she choose tat day actually
his sleepy already
so my cousin tug him in and gemble together with my dad...
at first he won 300++
but mana tau
the last 2 game..
my uncle aunt and also cousin play big
very big as in a game rm20
so my dad left onli with 100++
so still gain la.
but not tat much..
my dad says..
" iam here to play not to win the money, its all about gathering together to hv fun"
true also la...
third day...
i went to the temple the first thing in the morning
normally i go on tuesday..
but since my dad forgotten bout it and already set a golf game with his kaki
so v went on the third day
haha.. no need to elaborate
well i alwiz go to this temple
where i think my dad told me b4 its a 100 years old temple

the repaint the place
but never even change a single bit bout it..
they still colour it with the original colour where it represent sumtin

i don reali un wat it mean.
oh ya.. my dad promise 'dimsum'
since he won that nite..
so dimsum it is..
v ate untill the bill came out 126
so no gain no loss..:)

my dad a baba nyonya food lover...
loves my aunt cook..
so he will sy wat he will wan to eat
and my aunt will cook for him
ANYTHING including me:)
he went around finding for lala and also fish to b cook
where i took this oppotunity to take pics on the beach
the beach in malacca is soo clean
at least cleaner than PD:P

get wat i mean???

leaving a carbon footprint??? NOT...
jus iam bored waiting for my dad

haiwan marin terancam
the endangered species...
so many rite??
i din noe all these mammals are swimming through malacca sea..
there is turtles, whales, dolfins, and also dugong's


again v had dinner since its the last nite..
ate at sumwhere which i dunno the place.
but the food was nice..
and i get to play with baby nic...
he jus love moving around in a restaurant
thursday also the last day in malacca...
we had breakfast at home
but lunch outside
my dad will not go home unless he eats his chicken rice balls.
he love most...
haha... baby chair??
he jus don like it..
put him in n u will see what happen
ate finish around 1 sumtin and headed home to pj..
my cousin followed me since she had to go klia on tuesday..
easier for her...
nite went to 1u to had dinner and some shopping for her....

!U again as usual:)

the fake fire:P
and my day ends will long convo with my cousin.
finito at 12 sumtin...
well is this consider long to u guys??
bcoz it is to me
ps:: hope u wont get soo moody tmr:)

No comments: