Sunday, January 04, 2009

anyway, i still haven watch bedtime story:(
iiissshhh... ffk my fren at college but mana tau kena ffk pula..
nvm la.. at least i reduce my needs of beauty slp:P
i slept almost the whole day that day
and then sat suppose to see it again.. but.. all full..
wth *swt* i think i jus buy the DVD and watch at home :(
sob sob....



again kena ffk by meh meh... i don blame him, its raining at that point in time.
luckily i got yuyu to teman... so not tat lonely after all:)
in jus 2 hours, v drank 2 cups of coffee...
one from starbuck, another one from coffee bean...
yuck.... no wonder i hardly go coffee bean...
not nice wan.... still starbucks better... *giggling*
and i notice alot of ppl spell my name wrongly...
its MELISSA with a double S not a single S

black forest ice blended...
eeewwwww.. tasted weird to me...
its been long since i see her....
one of my best fren...
same same crazy like me...
say cheesee....

then proceed goin out with my aunt n sis...
yuyu cant teman me for long since she have to work...
v ate at pasta zanmai..
not bad actually...
so diff from all the comments i get...
o may b its jus the foods v ordered are jus nice...
our fruit tea...
its jus like ice lemon tea..
except it include watermelon, kiwi, apple, orange, honeydew, and strawberry i think
cant reali rmb...
it taste nice tho...

i 4get wat this called..
but its a scallop with mushroom
oh ya, and my pasta which i took it after mixing it...
soli i know it look ugly...

the soft shell crab my sis ordered
she too ate it b4 i take a pic of it

and actually more,
i jus 4get to take it... *paiseh*
next time la.. when i bring my mom there... hehe... *blush*

No comments: