Tuesday, January 13, 2009

almost finished my assignment n the thing is its due tmr
n its almost finish... hahaa.....
tmr i will b having my speaking test a ...
die anot... some say easy, some say hard....
mostly the one's tat say hard is the back one's
which is ME also i think...
becoz my name is quite behind...
y m i WONG????
of all surname Wong:P
nvm la.. still love it....

oh ya.. went bukit kiara to walk today with mel mel..
I the smart one...
ook the diff road that i alwiz took with my family..
i tot that it will link to the other road...
but mana tau.. it didnt link..
v walk untill the dead end there...
me n mel mel were so scared that v turn around n walk back
damn scary wei..
n the thing is there is nobody there...
my heart pumping damn fast summore...

v found out that, walking there is like taking us ages but walking back is like.. so fast

oh ya oh ya, b4 i 4get
there is this uncle walking behind us...
but suddenly when he POTONG JALAN us,
he sudednly turn behind n ask..
r v working in toshiba...
bcoz me n mel mel were wearing the same clothes...
v find it funny but also feel that his friendly...
anyway, v saw sooo many dogs today at a pet shop....
and someone who reads this blog now that he/she still owes me a dog:P
till here...
hv to bath.. smelly smelly since just now walking:P

No comments: