Thursday, January 22, 2009

lets seee i woke up around 10 ???
i think so..
nth better to do, the first thing i did after brushing my teeth is on-ing my com
n play pet society:P
childish game it is but still i love it..

waited for fefe to fetch me to go monash
she wanted to apply n yong wanted to enquire
as 4 me, i jus accompany them:)

me n yong yong:)
she jus cut her hair.
no big diff u see???
there is a big diff infront.. hahahahaha

peekaboo???

see this???
this is wat made yong yong turn tomato..
haha.. n fefe also
n also me of coz...
we laugh like nobody business..
pity the fellow have to wait 4 us untill v r done laughing b4 explaining to us..

haha.. monash toilet...
love it?? o hate it??
its definitely cleaner than taylors

oh ya b4 tat
the same old me is still cam whoring:P
but but but i tried to close my pimple up..
so yong helping me..
attemp 1 fail

and then attempt 2
still consider fail
so i gave up:P
my own attempt???
successful:P
nah yong yong.. popularize u la:P
i noe u sure wont mind wan :P

No comments: