Monday, January 05, 2009

well, jus came home from KLIA...
was there to send my sis off to aust again...
its like so fast 3 weeks pass and there she goes again to aust..
pity her that there don hv the food she like...*evil laugh*

nvm wait again see when she come back...
haha n more souvenire for me:P jus joking...
gonna miss her I THINK....:P

back to college life...
today was the tense day i had ever had,
teachers were like scaring us with our eng result.
but not giving back to us, unill v beg her to gv us to have a look..
luckily i din fail... nor getting the best mark..
so work harder for final??
BCOZ ITS LIKE 2 WEEKS AWAY???

altho i don like the fact tat its 2 weeks away, but i for sure like a thing
which is
no more marina:P
ok i sound so bad but ppl who had been teached by her, u noe wat i mean ....
plus my lecture teacher is a boring teacher..
from my point of view....:P

anyway, anything interesting gonna happen this year ??
bcoz last year was fun and exciting...

No comments: