Tuesday, January 13, 2009

not knowing today would be sooo cold, i jus wear a short n a shirt....
damn its sooo cold....
luckily my bag is big enuf to like b my blanket....
tat means my bag is usefull afterall...

havin bst lab session now...
but for me, its like a free time... may b its jus me...
hehe... but listening in lab session make me slp....
n had a conversation with joel
WHO IS JUST BESIDE ME NA ALSO STEPH....

joel keep asking us to check out which chun gal n his EX
n keep complaining about ppl having a CHUN gf...
but he himself alreadi had one chun one...
wth....

then me n steph started teasing him bcoz v say tat his annoying...
how he like to keep questioning us non stop untill he got the answer...
then me n steph were like...
pity the gf

scene 1: IN THE CINEMA. JUS CAME OUT FROM THE TOILET

joel : eh, mel y lidat????
joel : wat happen???
mel(his gf) : wait la....
joel : cannot la... must noe now...
joel : if not cannot understand la....
joel : faster wat happen
mel : wait la...
mel : iiissshhhh

scene2 : IN THE RESTAURANT

mel : chewing food in her mouth
joel : eh mel try this very nice le...
mel : wait la.. mouth full with food still chewing
joel : cannot la.. faster try.. very chun le...
mel : i say wait la
joel : faster la... damn chun la...

u may b think its normal n nth funny about it but
me n steph were like laughing our ass off...
jus imaging it real life n his facial expression
plus him keep trying to change the topic
to try stoping us from laughing...

ok its lame n boring i un...
but iam sooo boring now....
so till here first la....

No comments: