Thursday, January 08, 2009

lets see, let me start with yesterday...
the first thing i saw in college is a dead cat jus not far behind my car.
n the onli part tat is being squash is the head...
eeeewwww is the first thing that come out from my mouth...
i felt pity for the cat ending the life lidat...

anyway, iam in college now...
found in M floor.. doin the last touch up for my presentation..
damn iam sooo nervous now...
but i hope i do well tho...
get good grades this term
hahahahahaha... sound like iam still in my dreams...

plus, there is soo many new faces in M floor now...
looks like i need to face the fact tat its already 2009
n i saw few taman sea ppl who is younger than me one years old..
which one the last year for me to be a teenager.. with a teen at the back...
iisshh, better carry on with my presentation slides...:)

update at nite if iam bored...

No comments: