Sunday, June 01, 2008

well, having my driving license tmr.. kinda scared..
tats y i went driving lesson today 4 the LAST time:)..
taught i was happy bcoz all the way i had no prob wif the car...
but jus b4 i was happy wif it.. the instructor ask me to change the car wif a gal..
i taught the car was ok so i followed BUT..
jus as i went INTO the car... OMG.....
my heart was like wat the $%^%#$#!@#$%#$%^^$#%.. the car was not wat like i expected.
the clutch was suxky n its so hard to feel the gear.. i don even noe which gear m i in sumtimes.:(
n the worst thing is he told me i might b using tat CAR tmr 4 exam....
my heart was like... sure fail man i think...
why cant they jus change the car to at least a better one then the old junk??
i had prob parking tiz stupid car..
keep mati enjin.. now i hv no confidence d... i damn scared when iam driving up the hill the car mati then i sure die la..
don care d la.. fail ma take again lo..after being slaughter by my mom...
but at least i rmb the exam road:)


anyway continue from yesterday
the pics was taken yesterday...
my cousins came over for a while to play wif ME:)
but damn its tiring...
it was satu lawan 3 .... ( me onli with 3 of them)
n i had to clean up the mess later:(
hehe no biggy... i love them so i don mind...
pics of 3 of them playing barbie toy... n YES the boy was jus watching


the twin's one boy n a gal


and their sister...

today he is in a good mood tats y...



oh ya.. and tiz boy here damn cute...
jus wait till u see the way he play the UNO... hehe*wink*
his facial expression is damn funny....
it either say 'look iam taking it out.. plz don fall...' o ' easy job. but still don fall'..
damn cute la himm..


his twin sis.. a barbie lover...
nvr ever once she come without asking me letting her to play wif my barbies.. hehe
she love it though.. jus pity my barbie gonna b bald soon... i mean very SOON



and jus when my uncle went to make milk 4 them to drink.. he started to play wif my uncle phone..
and showing out his skills to my mom.. hehe... very concentrating though








No comments: