Monday, June 02, 2008

oh yeah yeah yeah.. hahahaha... yeah. yeah .... finally i PASS my driving test.. so i can drive to anywhere everywhere n anytime.. ahahhahahahahha....
1u, midvalley, curve, pavillion, pyramid, here i COME...
so i'll b my own TRANSPORT next time
oh god... its such a RELIEF to pass my driving exam.. i reali don like goin that place again..
sick n tired to see that place...
especially the feelings causes my HEART to beat faster n the UGLY thoughts goin around my head.
anyway it onli happen once a blue moon
but i hope tiz feeling will NVR happen again
reach there around 8 sumtin till 4 in the afternoon...waited for 8 hours.. but i think its worth it..:)
to ppl who din made it..DON gv up, try next time... n tiz time make sure to pass...:)
although i pass the exam.. but i MISS one day of sch.. which mean iam one lesson slower then my frens:(
have to catch up..summore exam is coming... if don UNDERSTAND sure die..
plus i don hv the CHANCE to see the red hair guy today:( SAD la...
to YONG YONG i noe u can see him la... no need to tell me la:(

No comments: