Wednesday, June 18, 2008

TODAY is the day where my heart is like PUMPING 160 times per min n i had sweaty palms...
my EWE presentation and also aaccounting presentation...
i HATED the most is the waiting part
where u get anxious jus by waiting...
wat the hell.. i don like that feeling...
anyway ... accouting presentation was ok 4 me since i actually can talk properly n teacher actually can understand...
but half way through, i think i spoke CHINESE. n ya so my group members n everyone started laughing, includin teacher...:(..
its an accident.. finding 4 the correct word n a chinese word came out from my MOUTH..
when its finally over, went to my another station
went down to M floor then i saw the judges walking n talking to students.. WAH.. i can hear my heart pumping even LOUDER n FASTER ... the tension is killing me ...:(
then jtsenn keep asking me to put down my hair bcoz ( onli v family n few noes. n jtsen u noe better since ur the one that gave me tat image). :(
when its finally my turn...OMG... i was so nervous like a husband waiting 4 the wife to give birth, jus tat mine is better:P
i think i sux at it.. my speech was like everywhere...
even my frens can see that iam nervous n scared... wat the....
i seriously sux at presentation.. one of my top 10 SCARIEST thing..
luckily mine is done.... left yee yee, yong yong, and felicia ...*GAMBATEH*
ur spot light istmr... i will go n SUPPORT u ...
n i saw him today so many times.. ahahaha... watever la me.. sot sot d....
which i think he noes.... haih.. sad 4 me

No comments: