Friday, May 30, 2008

today is also the day where i will no longer see some of the familiar faces in TAYLORS anymore:(
will miss some of them of coz... u noe who u r:)
anyway went lecture today where i had to learn 2 chap at once... BRAIN DEAD d:P
summore so sleepy bcoz i had to finished up on the project tat i had to pass up TODAY *last min work*
anyway.. the best thing about tiz morning is tat i got COOKIE from the BAKER of coz:)
so sweet of him to bake 4 us the FAMILY :)
although its kinda 'lembik' but its nice.. :)
thank you....
and my signature sign y so funny one???

COMPARE
mine cuter:P

anyway thanks
ok when lecture finally start .. so BORING. but still i had to listen bcoz my presentation is based on tiz topic.... sob sob...
n all my frens r done with their presentation on other chap:(
hehe.. n tiz is wat i took during lecture..
jtsen look like he got 2 horn bcoz of the light:P
hehe.. soli bad photographer la me:P

n uwei is almost asleep?


when lecture finally finished v got to rushed 4 another class which is eng..
where v need to write an essay
y is it when my brain is in the lazy mood she give us essay.. when my brain is active she discuss about YED... wat la.. haih
and tiz pic is taken by steph(the first to finish writin the essay.wow)..
where jon didnt realize tat he is being photograph bcoz he is so into his essay n his song..
jon u also got ur WISH to b in my blog..
u n pakkah the same one la.. wan the pic to b in the blog so badly:P


today whish is also sad bcoz i cant follow my gang to pyramid today... transport porb. haih..
without license is such a painful thing 4 me...
i wan my license which iam taking on mon....
scared scared la... :(


No comments: