Tuesday, June 10, 2008

another boring day

another BORING day had jus pass.. n im getting bored of it..
anyway went to sch n the first thing i noe is tat i 4got to do my english essay.. wat the.. iam getting more 4getful lately... old alreadi i think
nvm had my acc lecture today where v starting to do revision bcoz our FINALS is not far from now, n damn i still don get some of it...
when acc lecture FINALLY is over, my heart started to jump 160 per min , my econs presentation is up next.. i reali don like presentation...
n my slides r like PLAGARIZE from my teacher..
i feel bad but my topic is based on tat...
anyway after lunch went straight to M floor to finished up my essay since i still hv 1 hour more..
mei yee n yong yong told me tat HE is there but i don hv the time to see.. there is so much thing to b done apart from my essay:( sad la...
see how concentrating m i doin my essay

i don even noe she took the second shot...:)

after tat went to eng class but did nth much ... jus minutes after class start, teacher call nic to bring the hamper to class to b shared among all of us...
still rmb tiz hamper??? from YED??
n yes v share among our classmate..
n pakkah being the CUTE one took a bottle of coke n v don even notice it untill v open his bag..
me n steph were like laughing our BUTT out when v found out..
v were wondering how he can SNEAK tat bottle of coke into his bag without us knowing.. there r like 25 if us in class(i think)
hehe.. he is cute in his own way.
then proceed to M floor again to try finishing up our acc assignment.
n that is when i noe tat v i n wei jie keep arguing (in a funny way).
steph n felicia were laughing their ass off...:P
reach home wif a HEADACHE n now i need to do my assignment d..
bye bye...
nite nite...
see how big my eye bag is.. iam bored tat time


No comments: