Monday, June 30, 2008

wat a bday celebration

ok let me see where to start???
my bday date SUX.. not to say tat iam not glad to b in tiz world...
i use to love my bday date... but tiz year i HATE it...
u guys might b WONDERING y i hate it so much rite???
let me tell u... is bcoz after my bday the next day is my finals 4 tiz sem...
wat the hell man... din reali enjoy it...
i used to b very very very CRAZY when it comes to my bday.
but tiz year i break my own record. sadnya....
but at least i still hv my cake...:) hehe... CHOCOLATE STRAWBERRY ... its not bad though....
seee ... do u feel ur saliva dripping down from ur mouth???
n ya the most expensive gift is my new hp which is soon... from my parents.. haha...:P
thanks mom n dad... :) *muack*
n today... today sux.... stupid acc cannot balance.....
wat the hell.. ppl get loss i get profit... wat the hell...
fine wat past is past .. i don care anymore.. i can get a Cre o Dis i also happy d...
don wish 4 HD ....
but today the part i love most is when my beloved frens did a sort of CAKE 4 me.... awwwww.. soo sweet..
n its banana bcoz according to them im a monkey after watching kung fu panda.
compliment goes to jsten n also uwei
but also thanks to wei wei n j tsen 4 the cake:P
reali LOVE u guys la... although sumtimes i hate u guys:P
n iam not 5 or 6 years old ok ??? iam 18, u get ur candle wrong
n again thanks to yong yong, iam being EMBARRASSED again
but hopefully nth happen... i HOPE :)
ok get ready 4 tmr which is eng which also mean i don need to study:P
i must b DREAMING... i need to learn my econs...
so bye bye my BLOG....

No comments: