Friday, June 13, 2008

well.... its been a LONG time i din blog so decided to blog today ...
pass few days have been the busiest day of my life...
assignments is due in fri.. which is today so ya.. most of them is complete.. thank god...
and din saw HIM for quite a few days i think... i 4goten.
anyway..
wat pass is passed..
lets talk about today...
i SKIP 1 hour of class for MS.. haha.. iam so smart....:p
n did my EWE stuff.. where teacher rejected it AGAIN...hmp
PLUS jenn almost lost his THUMBDRIVE hehe...
and o ya.. nearly kena SQUASH by the door lift.. thanks to PO
anyway, wats exciting 4 me today is tat i get to go sunway
see how free m i.. n my FINALS is not far from now..
wats wrong wif me.. i jus don hv the mood to study... haih..(better buck up)
anyway.. went sunway to catch a movie... which is the happening...
which is kinda WEIRD about the story line..
n i get shock quite a few time...where i throw the POPCORN all over me n my fren... *blush*
n another time is i BANG my head to his shoulder.. *ouch* it hurts...especially when its ur HEAD
well the movie din end the way i expected. so ya...
n one thing is that 2 days in a row i don need to walk home...
so nice la... haih... but not 4 long d bcoz his goin CANADA. haih...
thats all i think..
will update soon if there is anything interesting bout my day
bye bye:)

No comments: