Tuesday, June 03, 2008

after missing a day of sch everything seems to b very blur to me about things HAPPENING in sch... n i onli miss one day of sch...
nvm... anyway did nth much today...
attend acc lec today which is very BORING... n i had to pay attention since i don hv any acc background...
during econs tutorial i jus notice i had a BLUEBLACK on my thigh n its so pain... n sook foon started to think NOTTY things about how it happen n i myself don even noe how it happen:P
n thanks to felicia 4 pressing it 4 me (not)
after break, me n my gang went to M floor to 'keng kai' n tat is when felicia n yong yong told me a funny thing tat happen in pyramid... n its about nic.. hehe
n nic, yes i wont talk about it anymore ....ok?:)
later bcome TOMATO again a :P
iam so happy with today eng class. v just study about like half an hour onli n the rest v use it to disccused about the YED thingy.. hehe...
when i finally get home, wei wei(vege) say he wannaa drop by to pass me the strawberries:)
so nice... red red in colour.. hehe....
summore so many i taught he will jus gv few...
anyway 10s....





hehe wan some????

No comments: