Saturday, June 14, 2008

yesterday went AQUARIA with my mom so call company trip..
haih... taught will go ti a nicer place... nvm , i still enjoy myself..:)
my mom drove to her office to park n v took the lrt.. is jus 2 station away...
according to her, tiz save the time so v wont b in the traffic jam later. haih...
so ya v took the lrt and it wasnt that packed like last time anymore...
anyway .. took my ticket n went in and the first thing i saw was a fish ... very very THIN n LONG fish ...
haha.. weird looking to me...:)

got wat i mean ???

then i saw the SMALLEST monkey in the world

its like the size of my palm onli..
plus tiz monkey look very blur.. hehe
carried on with the tour where i saw tiz amazing tube fill wif many kinds of small fishes..
its damn nice.. i love tiz the most i think out of all....



then when into the tunnel where i jus had to stand there n the machine do the walking 4 me..
its about 70 meters long and i get to see all kinds of fishes and also turtles..
there i saw tiz reali huge sting-ray, and the size is reduce by 30% bcoz of the glass they made
so jus imagine how big is it.. i don hv the pic bcoz i move tooo fast
anyway i let the pic do the TALKING 4 me...:)

i love tiz pic

so tiz look like a rock to u ?

the laziest shark there.



turtle. cant take a nice shot




tiz iguana is damn big

my favourite fish...
damn cute lo











No comments: