Sunday, July 06, 2008

its been a long TIME tat i din blog....:(
kinda sien d .. hehe... anyway...
there goes my exam... no more exam 4 me...
exam is the PAST... holiday is the FUTURE... but i dunno wat is the PRESENT :P

lets see...fri after exam , went out the whole day n watch 2 recent movie in 2 ddifferent cinema which is GSC and TGV in one shopping mall which is 1u..
first movie of the day was WANTED then HANDCOCK..
damn the cinema is big... but there r like onli few ppl.. i can even count the num without using my toes...
its like onli less then 10....n its damn COLD.. iam like freezing:(
n there is this guy sitting bside my fren which i think he is a movie critic.. accoding to my fren..:P
then went to meet up my old fren... but kena potong steam....
she say she can go home watever time she wan but not even 1 hour v meet she say she had to go home.. sad case-nya...

lets see wat bout sat.. oh ya i did nth ...
sat in the car 4 like almost 3 hour n get nth done... according to my mom its like murphy's law .. taugh tat sumtin wont go wrong 4 the 3th time but it eventually did.
pity her... wasted half a tankof petrol since the petrol price has gone up....
but there is 1 thing tat i get it done which is i cuttin my hair
its not wat i expected.. i don like my hair now... i look more like a small gal now:(
remind me not to cut there anymore :( haih.....

n sun.. which is today.. got up like almost 10 n i was hungry
mom ask us to get ready n v headed off to 1u AGAIN :P
ate at sakae sushi 4 dunno how many times d ....dunno y v alwiz ended up in tat shop... its like it alwiz attract us to eat there .....
then shopping begins... bought some shirts n iam not supposed to buy anything...
then went to giant to buy grocery:)
so nth much happen ....
oh ya .....
b4 i 4get....

UWEI smile... smile more i mean.. u alwiz gv me the impression tat u r very SAD n DOWN:P

No comments: