Wednesday, December 24, 2008

TAGGED

by TAI YONG YONG

1. Name the people you tagged.

  • for once iam not tagging anyone...

2. Describe yourself in one word.

  • BLUR

3. Who would you pick, someone who really loves you, or the one you love?

  • erm... some who really loves me....

4. Have you ever loved someone before but never had the courage to tell him/her?

  • erm.. i don think so .....
5. How if people reject your confess face to face?
  • erm... i dunno... din try this b4
6. God is giving u just 5 more minutes before going back to heaven, IF you love someone special, what will you say to that person?
  • nth have to be said since nth can b done(may b i will look at him for the last 5 min)?
7. What will u say to a person who doesn’t want to believe u?
  • i gv done my part by telling. its her part to see if she wanna believe

8. Was ever a time that you tried to learn to love someone?

  • erm.. haha...
9. Do you have something special with you all the time?
  • yup yup....

10. Long distance love?

  • haih.. don talk bout it....
11.Best place to cry.
  • i hardly cry so.. i dunno... under my blanket...
12 Who do you love the most?
  • unconditional love to my parents:P
13. Tell us of your dream last night?
  • did i hv any???
14. Ever hated someone so bad?
  • i don think so...
15. The biggest & most hurtful lie you heard?
  • untill now nope
16. The last person you had a beer with?
  • during steamboat in hanyin house....
17. The last person you went to the movies with?
  • erm.. js n wj
18.The last person you talked on the cell phone with?
  • Sook Foon

19. The last person you hugged?

  • haha.. someone:P
20. The last person you yelled at?
  • don hv wow...
21. In the last week have you kissed someone?
  • nope... don wish too...

22. Think of the last time you were angry, why were you angry?

  • my sis... damn messy la she
23. If you could do anything or wish anything, what would it be?
  • erm.. haha secret
24. If you could have an all expense paid trip, where will you go?
  • haha... since long ago, JAPAN
25. What you hate the most?
  • like wat yong yong said... ppl who don dare to express themselves
26. What would be the hardest thing for you to give up on?
  • the ones i love....:)
27. Five facts About Me:
  • blur
  • fun
  • wu liao
  • easily get bored
  • and a daydreamer
28. Five things that scare me:
  • COCKROACHES
  • spider
  • insect
  • scary dogs
  • angry ppl

29. Two Songs Playing in My Head Lately:

  • Flightless bird - Iron and Wine
  • gotta be somebody - nickelback
30. Five Things I treasure in my life:
  • my life
  • my frens
  • my feelings
  • my memories
  • my everything...

No comments: