Wednesday, December 10, 2008

I LOVE WEDNESDAY....
why why why u may ask...
bcoz my class start at 10 n end at 12...
so much time 4 me to do other thing
plus plus plus hanging out:P

anyway, today our so called big group were break into small lil groups...
me n mc went bangsar
yong yong, hanyin, foon foon and js went pyramid to watch twilight
mei yee went for her gathering...
steph went home..
wj i dunno go where....


anyway, went bangsar not even like 1 hour plus then headed off to other place
don hv to mood to shop there la.. like missing something lidat
may b bcoz don hv my kaki of frens:(
so decided to go 1u 4 lunch and also waiting for mel sis
as like usual, v ate at wong kok.. haih .. like nth else to eat lidat le...:(
continue to walk n shop also..
i din buy anything le.. so not me...
mc bought herself a dress again..
shes crazy over dresses.. which i kinda noe y ...
when u put it on its jus nice....

continue by tmr.. which is a holiday..
so damn boring... i wanna go out:P
but but but.. need to check back my BST:(
aaaaahhhhhh~~~~
life...

No comments: