Saturday, December 27, 2008

hehe.. lazy ppl update onli late news :P
well.. as u noe, v don reali celebrate christmas..
but this yea, since my aunt move to her own house, she suggest to steamboat..
since my familt and my uncle family is the onli relative here(mother side)
we went for the steamboat..
but sadly, my y3 lil notty baby cousin din come:(
sad sad... all bcoz they open their christmas present and bz playing with it..
haih...

tat day i followed my aunt to her house early..
but ended up nth to do .. so as usual,
CAMWHORe...:P

jingle bell jingle bell:P

actually there is more, i jus put 2...

around 11 sumtin my mom and uncle came..
since my aunt went out to buy some food, iam suppose to take care of the house
oohhh, and also the fire...

the steamboat ,
more food behind, haven been taken out...

and also the remainders...
i can tell u tat day i was like super duper full..
so full tat i skip dinner...
oh ya, v watched tv after tat not knowing is there is movie to watch
but suprisingly, v were able watch a japanese reality show.
i remember this family where the grandpa join it with the grandchild.
the grandpa look like a octupus.. serious
its funy... quite a number of family join it to win a trip to hawaii.
oh and also a brand new car.. and the car is WOW....
y malaysian don hv this kind of game???

the hamper tat v are suppose to open..
but like i say since we like soo full so din open.

a pic of me n my mom... haha

No comments: