Thursday, December 04, 2008

Tag 6 people to do this quiz and those who are tagged cannot refuse.These people must state who they were tagged by and cannot tag the person whom they were tagged by. Continue this game by sending it to other people.

I was taged by kelly.

I tag
-yong yong
-kim
-uwei
-jtsen
-steph

1st : What's your name?
  • melissa wong
2nd : How old are you?
  • hehe... legal age.. 18
3rd : What are three electronics you can't live without?
  • first: phone
  • second: computers
  • third: air-conditional
4th : Are you amazing?
  • i will b perasan to say tat iam. but i would b lying if i say iam not:P
5th : What is the brand of the phone you are using?
  • sony ericsson
6th : What colour is your phone?
  • blue plus white

7th : Have you slept in school before?

  • don say about sch. even in college too..:P

8th : How long do you online in one day?

  • erm.. all depends on my mood

9th : How would you describe yourself?

  • happy go lucky, crazy, and blur at times
10th : What's your favourite topic to talk about?
  • let me see... gossiping none stop:P
11th : Which teacher do you like?
  • erm... fun teacher would b alrite with me

12th : Who do you think is the most handsome in your class?

  • erm... none.. all is like cute to me
13th : Who are you currently aiming on?
  • haha.. ok... not telling
14th : Do you know a lot of your sibling's secrets?
  • nope.. not even one.. such a failure of me being a sis rite:P
15th : How do you rate your sibling?
  • erm... i dunno a ...8/10??? i noe she loves me though
16th : Is your sibling gorgeous?
  • boleh tahan... not bad
17th : Do you judge people?
  • haha... dont judge its book by its cover i alwiz say but still sumtimes xP
19th : Are you lazy to tag people?
  • haha.. not if the tag interest me
20th : Who was the last person you spoke to on the phone?
  • felicia... she 4got her bag 'swt'
21st : What's 2 + 2?
  • lame....4
22nd : Who's your idol?
  • my parents
23rd : Are you a monster?
  • so not... iam an angel:P 'choi'
24th : Do you play with Barbie dolls?
  • when i was young yes.
25th : What was the last movie you watched?
  • i cant rmb. but i know wat iam gonna watch tmr. twilight
26th : What do you think about your English?
  • easier than chinese.. to me
27th : What do you think about your Bahasa Malaysia?
  • sad to say but a waste of time for me
28th : Who do you hate?
  • no one currently
29th : Do you love yourself?
  • duh.. i love myself lotsssss....

30th : Blurt out 5 random words

  • watever
  • shit
  • i don care
  • who cares
  • honey

No comments: