Monday, December 01, 2008

today is quite satisfying although its the first day of my final semester.
eng teacher was WAY BETTER than wat i thought.
no offense.
and she wasnt wat i expected...
she gives me the impression that she's the loving caring kind of teacher.
although shes quite soft spoken.



while on the other hand, i don reali like my BST teacher.
she looks like those kind who always turn out to be very "kelam kabut"
ok fine, iam judging its book by its cover. FOR NOW..
who knows, i might like her in the future...


oh, one more thing... I LOVE MY TIMETABLE...


monday-10 a.m - 3 p.m
tuesday- 8 a.m - 12 p.m
wednesday- 10 a.m -12 p.m
thursday- 10 a.m - 3 p.m
friday- 8 a.m - 12 p.m


my timetable is getting better by each sem....
anyway also consider my last sem.
so enjoy to the fullest but also study to the fullest:(

No comments: