Saturday, December 13, 2008

its been quite long since i shopped in midvalley...
went there bcoz of the edu fair...
but but but mana tau
its more towards form 5 goin college
then us postgraduate...
haih=.= wasted my time..
hehe.. not reali.. bcoz i untung quite alot in terms of things to plus into my wardrobe

omigod, the deco there is soo beautiful.... plus the ones in gardens...
cant imagine how much the spend on doing all those for us to admire...
and also take pictures...
i din take any bcoz iam reali reali to do so...
but i think uwei would take the pics no matter wat...
his in love with photography....

life's seem to b soo boring nowadays..
dunno it is bcoz of the crowd o the people around taylors...
i miss my frens...
i miss everyone i noe la...
till then la...
back to my boring life FOR NOW....

ps: my boring life its jus for now... :P

No comments: