Friday, December 05, 2008

as usual, went to 1u again today with m fren...
and damn the decorations are sooo nice...
they even hv it animated....
so nice... iam like a little kid when i saw the cute deco's
and finally after so long, i watched TWILIGHT....


i rate it 9/10...
bcoz bcoz...
so potong.. cut the kissing scene..
don even noe wat happen...:(
overall its nice...
n i grab my fren hand so tight at one scene that my fren scream..:P
soli.. reali soli...:P
anyway, reali reali recommend ppl to see...
but i think most of them already update themselves....
i reali like the way he protected her.....
so sweett....



the last scene.... prom...
anyway i jus cant figure out one thing...
who is the gal showing crying when saw him kissing her????
anyone knows????


so its reali reali good i went chilis today to see my old managers...
haha.. they are reali reali funny...
n fun too... as old times....
plus plus, the GM there belanja-ed us....




so nice... but v had to pay 4 the alcoholic drink...


strawberry top shell if iam not mistaken
and the GM saw my ugly pic on my IC:(

anyway... was reali reali happy i went out today :)
n one more thing. iam watching BOLT 3D tmr ...
yeah...... but its damn expensive.....
nvm my fren spare me the tics:)
muack muackssssss

till then...

No comments: