Friday, July 11, 2008

today was a DISASTER 4 me....
supposed to go NILAI to do a event 4 chocettes... so a guy will fetch me there ...
but the thing is i had to go to masjib jamek n change to star line which is easy job...
but i found myself goin at the right direction but wrong station.
the station i supposed to get down is way long over....
my heart was like.... :(.. then ended up calling them to find my way to the CORRECT track
so they ask me to get down at CEMPAKA..
when i get down... everything look like a stranger to me
so like they say.. u must drive to noe the roads...
finally i REACH the destination safely...:P
anyway i met 2 new fren.. which is damn hilarious n cute ( not in their looks but personality)
they make me laugh my butt out...:P
nilai event was sucky... damn alot of ppl, but i think ppl there r toooo rich...
jus some of them took the free choc but almost 3/4 percent of them buy the choc to eat..
even some of them buy the whole box which contain 24 packs choc..OMG.. sure gigi rosak

leave tat place around 4 sumtin n starting to find our way back..
but they say they are goin to MAIDEEN which is taught is MYDIN to meet up the other gang to hang...
haih.. quite fun hanging with them... iam the youngest among them... HAHAHAHAHA...
reach home around 7 sumtin n iam damn tired...
so see ya soon...

No comments: