Tuesday, July 08, 2008

woke up around 8 jus to REVERSE the car so tat my mom can use her car...
after tat my daily routine BEGINS... brush teeth, wash face, and then bath:)
after tat put on a DVD 4 myself to watch b4 goin to work..
my first road event from MYC :) i had so much fun...
distributing chocolates 4 CADBURY:) n curi makan some 4 myself too...:)
noe some new frens too.. which they r FRIENDLY n FUNNY:)
my first day n first time event is at taylors which is also my coll.. so ya, no fun... see all the same faces..
but saw someone tat i din expect to see... kinda turn CRAZY after tat... my fren even ask if i had a fever :P
v broke the record by distributing 2100 cups of free choc. where the target is onli 1200 :P 900 more... so the manager said tat v did a too great job rather then good job:P
reach home around 5 n damn iam hungry..
so ya.. bye bye .. gonna eat my dinner now:)

No comments: