Saturday, July 26, 2008


finally today used my new pair of shoes...
n my mom saying me a yuppie:P
the MOMMENT i step into 1u ....
saw tiz gal with a HUGE love bite around her neck..
gosh it was RED n BIG..
n i think the love bite is very very recent since it was red....:P
n i think she was in her earlier 30sss
wah... she n her bf o husband very very 'chi gek' a:P
hehe.... anyway .. followed mom to pay up some bills n road tax b4 our shopping marathon start
walk around 4 almost 7 hours without sitting (except when its lunch time)
my legs r killing me but i had fun n bought alot of stuff....
bought 1 jeans n 2 pants today n my mom were like asking y do i need so many pants when i onli got one BUTT:P
but still ending up buying 4 me ...:P
of ya.. today ate Canton-I n my mom say she wont eat there again....hehe...
but saw one cute boy there.. damn CUTE the way he act:P
my mom as usual don like ppl to CINCAI do something jus for the sake of doing started complaining bout the jeans tat they altered.
it reali look ugly though....
anyway after tat v headed home n the jammed was terrible...
n i jus rmb tat chelsea is at 1u ...:P
miss it.. DAMN..:(
reach home took a bath n i feel soooo FRESH
n ate chickan rice... my maid cook... it was ok onli:)
so now tata... update soon

No comments: