Tuesday, July 15, 2008

oh yes... at last reach home around 5 today.... home sweet home...
miss my room.. my toilet.. my bed.. my pillow n blankie...:P
lets turn back time n see wat happen all way long during the journey..:P
woke up around 6 sumtin bcoz my dad alwiz like to wake me up 4 no reason...
then prepare myself n ready around 7 .. but i hang around my house untill its like 7.30 since uwei n jtsen ask me to b there around 8
i had to take the lrt to KL SENTRE which is a headache 4 me.. u jus cant imagine how crowded it is. u can even smell the other ppl standing next to u the sweat smell... 'ewwwwwww'
worst, the guy standing next to me keep lying back n to make thing worst, he had body odour:(
when it finaly reaches my station, i had to SQUEEZE my way out the lrt 'sob'
but its a relief to b out of tat train.
so meet uwei n jtsen there and hang around to wait untill the bus arrive and HARIS is the smart one to buy a cup of drink from MCD to bring it up to genting since the price there is SOOOO expensive.
and us trying to b smart ass started to b smart by using the things v learn in class 4 economics... price discrimination, third degree:P hehe
reach there around 10 sumtin n sat the cable car up and jsten started to shout like a GAL... u can imagine how if u noe him:P
ok, i noe u guys reading r getting bored n so ya i'll go straight to the theme park....
v played almost every games except the flying dragon:(
n as 4 jtsen he pussy out by not joining us at the SOLERO SHOT and CORKSCREW.. his afraid of heights n loops...
anyway u should b in my shoes to sit wif uwei n see how he react as the solero shot reaches the top.. u wil laugh n not scream:)
anyway dinner was a blast thanks to ROBIN dad...
v had buffet n u should see the AMOUNT of food v had on the table.
if iam not mistaken , uwei go 4 the most rounds.. i think he went 4 like 7 o 8 rounds of food..'wow'
and then proceed to SNOW WORLD and they seriously attack my leg since iam wearing 3 quater jeans.
damn it was cold... anyway i had fun..
when v came out, everyone's hair n shirt were like sticky n wet so v had to get back to bath.
its such a relief to bath .. feels so fresh:P
us as a teenager will nvr slp so early so ya v went out around 1 sumtin to take a walk.. it was freezing n i wore my shorts...'wonderwomen me'
as usual v onli had 2 ROOMS so 11 of us which include me,uwei,jtsen.jessie,khee kian,haris,hong kim,guan tien,tai ko and one dude from 1.7(soli i dunno ur name)
slept around 2 n woke up at 7... oh my eye bags r out.:( but continue untill its like 8.30
since its onli me n uwei v decided to take a walk around to hv some fresh air...
n uwei started bringing me to i dunno where n v had to climb stairs , stairs n ya more stairs...
went back n WOW everyone is awake so v started packing and check out.
JTSEN potong steam us by not following us back wif the same gang. he decided to follow the other gang.. damn potong la u :P
anyway since it was drizzling, v still take the cable car down. and damn it was SCARY .
u cant even see a single thing at first . it was sooooo mistty n scary:P to me
sat there n waited 4 our bus n HARIS try to be the pro AGAIN by teling us who is from malaysia n from which country which country:P damn his funny.
after entering the bus v slept all the way back to kl sentre:)
reach home around 5 n taught i can watch a movie but i feel asleep :P tooo tired la
woke up n had my dinner n here im blogging
so there guys.. my genting trip . i noe its like an essay .. so soli..:P
but i haven includes all the fun n lame jokes v had during dinner n alll.... u will laugh ur ass out.
so ya. i'll stop here.. till then...
oh ya... b4 i 4get .. v had alot alot of pics.. but its with uwei n jtsen.. so i'll upload it as soon as i get the pics:)
till then nite nite:)
love my gang of frens:)

No comments: