Monday, July 28, 2008

MONDAY = boring + tired + saddening

from TODAY onwards, monday is officially the day i HATE most.....
taught 2nd sem would b a new begining since i survived MS n taught moral studies would b better...
but i stand corrected. moral is too a bad sub 4 me...
since my classes all start at 8, i got nth to COMPLAIN,
so as tiz week , moral is the first sub for every monday n i taught it would b sumtin new since its not miss THAMA anymore...
but WAHLLAAAA , my M.E teacher is the same as my M.S
MC for the first day of lec n the worst of all.. i hv 4 hours break straight n i do nth but to stone.
wat a good impression for the first class....
haih.. y la all my LAN sub teacher is lidat ?:(
anyway.. to combine all i hv 6 hours break.. wat a waste of time 4 me to go coll soooooo early.
when my BCP lec start, i taught tiz would b the last 2 hour 4 me to bare b4 i go home..
but i was wrong AGAIN... BCP was a never ending lec 4 me...
everytime i see my watch, it onli pass 5 min... n i was like plz pass faster... :P
but i curi curi take a nap n that is when i heard someone say 'pain pain'
n not to my suprise its j-tsen again... n teacher caught him sleeping:)
there goes the conversation...(i think if iam not mistaken)

teacher: r u awake?
jt: yes
teacher: wat r u dreaming??
jt: jennifer lopez
teacher: OMG she's old n she had 2 kids already
jt: nvm i like....

hehe it was funny... n tat kept me awake 4 the rest of the lec...
as alwiz she say will let us go at 4.30 since v don hv in-between break
but v still ended up leaving the lec hall at 4.45:(
where i hv to take the bus AGAIN to go home...
i wan to drive la... all my mom fault...
now i don care n i wan to drive to coll on wed onwards:P
cant stand sitting the bus anymore...

ps: soli steph still no pics.. next time i take 4 u to see la k:P

No comments: