Monday, October 27, 2008

well... happy depavalli to them who celebrate it..
and how coincidently tat my cousin is getting married today too...
congrates of u getting married..
n ur wife look lovely.. plus u look smart...
and .. i quoted tiz from u...
* welcome another idiot joinning the wedding club*
actually is quite insulting for those who is already married....

anyway. leave the house around 8 and headed to the groom house..
since the groom is my cousin...
but half of the ppl there were like stangers to me..
so sat there the whole day witing 4 him to pick his bride...
shes soo pretty... hehe...
oh ya.. n i got to see my distance cousin... they r like soo cute...

had ang pau's from both of them....
and lunch...
the lunch was satisfying...
n also half the table i dunno who it is....
anyway... once again...
CONGRATULATION....
born few children for me to play la:)

pics below
and most of it is cam whoring session...
hope u don mind o u can close ur eyes:P



soli iam bored waiting 4 my mom


told u i like to cam whore

darren and me.. his complexion is nice:)
n his mix....
i love most. his eyes.

the another mixer..
the big bro( orange shirt)

acting cute


oh ya.. last of all..
according to my aunty.
one of them did kentucky advertisement b4..
din reali notice...
so here come the star..:P
did i mention tat they reali like the camera's
n keep asking me to take their video..
here goes..
ENJOY

dylan rapping
and darren playing

No comments: