Wednesday, October 22, 2008

let me see....
today i thought i wont be goin out but...
haha influence mel mel to go out with me
wei jie, fefe and also han yin tag along..
reach there almost 1.. but nvm.. at least i got to go:)
oh ya forgot to tell u .. 1u
ate at 'wong kok' again. was suprise mel mel n wei jie nvr eat b4.
anyway.. sat there for quite a long time...

mel mel n jie jie

n fefe loves this pic



then proceed to buy formal wear 4 the upcoming presentation
mel mel n wei jie tried some clothes...
n iam tempted to buy.. but.. waiting 4 my mom to buy NOT ME...
this is wat happen when there is too many LARGE mirrors are around me

hehe

haha:P


plus me n fefe....
i think the sales fellow also feel weird bcoz i keep taking pics...

then then then... a big tranformation from WEI JIE
i admit his better looking now

from this hehe


to this...
wei jie, iam popularizing u :)

wah... like working fellow d a... anyway its bcoz u got the height...
wei jie don kill me after seeing this post...
now iam praising myself ...
i LOVE the shirt i choose 4 u :P
i jus notice i don hv a pic of hanyin:P

No comments: