Tuesday, October 21, 2008

well lets see.. i 4get a major weird scenario...
J-TSEN chong.. from taylors 2.2 march intake called me up on a sunday night...
n guess wat??? ITS ALMOST 12:P
this what happen

hp:: ring ring ring ring ring
jt:: melissa are you at home????
can i ask a favor from you???
me:: wat ?????
jt:: can i use ur toilet???
its an emergency...
i reali cant tahan, i reali need to PANG SAI
me:: wah.. so mafan.. i look the doors and also iam in my pj's d....
jt:: plz la.. soli la.. i reali need to PANG SAI
me:: fine fine fine... i'll let u in...:)

his fren have to wait for him in the car. where as 4 me i hv to wait in the living room...
n when his JOB is finally over, and u can see the sense of relief in his face, he said i owe u one...
ya i rmb it first :P

anyway, when his on his way out.. haha.. sumtin funny happen...
as u noe its raining and my outside floor is wet.
so jtsen who din noe tat did a split infront of my house
luckily his not INJURED:P
if not, no more father's day lo:P

here u go jtsen u wan to see it soo badly....

No comments: